Telematics Wireless offers ITS RF solutions of two kinds: Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI) and Asset Tracking & Recovery.
Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI)
AVI applications include:
- Electronic Toll Collection (ETC)
- Commercial Vehicle Operation (CVO)
- High Occupancy Tolling (HOT)
- Traffic Surveillance
Most current AVI systems rely on radio-frequency identification, where a Reader at the toll gate communicates with a transponder in the vehicle. RFID tags have proved to have excellent reliability, and can be read at highway speeds.
Electronic toll collection (ETC) , aims to eliminate the delay on toll roads by collecting tolls electronically. ETC determines whether the cars passing are enrolled in the program, it can alert enforcers to those that are not, and electronically debits the accounts of registered car owners without requiring them to stop. Traffic flow improves significantly, drivers are encouraged to join the program, and user satisfaction increases.
Telematics Wireless’s AVI product line comprises of tags and readers.
Each tag in the Telematics Wireless FP-101x product family is a superior quality, high performance transponder with proven performance in Electronic Toll Collection systems and HOT tolling, as well as in a variety of Commercial Vehicle Information Systems and Networks (CVISN) programs and applications.
Telematics Wireless’ FP-300x Reader product family provides superior quality low cost RF solutions for CVISN sites, ETC toll-gates, HOT lane management, law enforcement and RFID inventory control of tagged trailers or containers.
For more information – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For support – please contact email@example.com
Asset Tracking & Recovery
Our Radio Location Networks facilitate real-time personal and asset (vehicles, cargo etc.) location- based services on a metropolitan scale.
Telematics’ technology is based on Terrestrial, Differential Time Of Arrival (DTOA) which is highly immune (in contrast to GPS-based location) to the RF jamming (intentional or non-intentional) and line–of–sight interference which are so common in heavily populated urban areas.
Location Based Service (LBS) providers that have deployed our technology are providing robust and very reliable services for vehicle recovery and commercial fleet management services as well as many security- driven asset management and monitoring applications.
Our unique RF location technology delivers the following competitive edge to our customers:
- Secure and jamming resistant network based on state-of-the-art Spread Spectrum technology.
- Continuous and reliable operation in dense urban canyons and inside buildings; no need for line of sight.
- Lowest operational costs based on use of unlicensed bands, minimal network infrastructure and high reliability end-user devices.
- High capacity and scalability – precise location and identification is provided simultaneously for hundreds of thousands of customers in the coverage area.
- Accuracy – Regardless of their location, assets are pinpointed to within 30 meters.
- To learn more how our technology is applied globally, see www.ituran.com