The T-Light Pro offers two distinct LCU’s for controlling street lights. For standard Cobra heads, the LCU NEMA meets the ANSI C136.41 7-pin “twist lock” standard and may be easily installed on any luminaire which has a matching socket. Additionally, the LCU Internal is designed to fit streetlights which do not have the standard C136.41 7-pin socket. These may include decorative post top fixtures and others.
- DALI and/or 0-10V control interfaces. The LCU provides the installer with on the spot feedback that the control was installed correctly.
- Revenue grade on-board energy metering configurable up to 1% accuracy.
- On-Board GPS or NFC for easy self-commissioning and locating. (LCU NEMA only)
- Built in Photocell. In case of network failure or extreme cloud cover, the control may default to photocell. (LCU NEMA only)
- Astro-clock functionality. The LCU will determine accurate sunrise and sunset times each day based on location.
- Over the air firmware upgrades for nodes and connected devices.
- Programmable Schedule – minimum of 1 week schedule stored in node.
- AES128/AES256 encryption.
- Occupancy sensors (made by a third party) can be connected to a NEMA or Internal node, configured to detect pedestrians or vehicles. An activation command can trigger the lighting of a block of lights.